eoGEAR Rolltop RandoBag 8.2 (w/ Highboy “L” Saddle Bracket)
eoGEAR Rolltop RandoBag 8.2 (w/ Highboy “L” Saddle Bracket) by eoGEAR at The Utah Guide. MPN: 2282-SDM. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. NOTE: For shorter cyclists only, otherwise order the eoGEAR SeatBagTM 9.0 (SKU 3090). The bag is very compressible, so when you are wearing much of
- NOTE: For shorter cyclists only, otherwise order the eoGEAR SeatBagTM 9.0 (SKU 3090).
- The bag is very compressible, so when you are wearing much of your clothing that was in the bag (i.e. night riding), the bag squishes down, so the remaining contents don't rattle around.
- One color scheme: Black fabric with dark gray accents (photos may not show gray accents)
- Gray-colored webbing used for the compression strap for easy of use in dim light
- RandoBags use the exclusive eoGEAR DTS attachment method (Dual Tab System — two strong Velcro straps that double over each other).
- The bracket, which the bags attach to is also MOLLE compatible.
- Reflective tape on the sides and rear of the bag
Weight (empty bag w/o bracket): 366 g (13 oz.)
Highboy "L" Saddle Bracket (2315): 666 g (23.6 oz.)
Volume: 7.7 liters for the main compartment plus .5 liter for the zippered pocket = 8.2 liters
Bag Dimensions (HxWxD): 39* x 17 x 12.5cm (15.3* x 6.7 x 5.0") excluding the outside pocket. *With the top rolled over twice.
Attachment method of bags to bracket: eoGEAR DTS (Dual Tab System) See eogear.com/fit for details.
Designed and Crafted in the USA
eoGEAR SKU #s 2282-G00 (bag) & 2315-KHB ( Highboy "L" Saddle Bracket)
Features & Highlights
- You must have 20.5cm (8-1/8 inches) or more of clearance between seat rails and rear tire, otherwise contact us for an alternative bracket for smaller bicycles. This made-in-USA bag will attach to nearly any bicycle saddle: road, mountain, urban, gravel grinder, cross, tandem or recumbent. This bag has a roll-top opening for the main compartment and a side zippered pocket.
- MODULAR DESIGN-You pick a bag and then find a bracket that matches your bicycle size and saddle. You can mix and match different bags on the same bracket.
- MAIN COMPARTMENT-It opens like a river runner dry bag and consequently the volume can be "cheated up" a little by rolling it less than typical two times. This bag has one large compartment designed to hold clothing, food & gear. It easily holds a rain jacket, compact rain pants (i.e. Rainlegs), a couple of tubes, repair kit, food stuffs etc. The bag is very compressible, so when you are wearing much of your clothing the bag squishes down, so the remaining contents don't rattle around.
- OUTSIDE POCKETS-The outside zippered pocket is a good spot to stow oft needed items like snacks, drink mixes, small mini pump or tools. It has a key lanyard to secure your car keys during your event. On the other side of the bag is a mesh pocket, large enough for a water bottle, but best used by putting in there smaller items.
- CONSTRUCTION-The exterior of the bag is constructed of rugged 400-denier Nylon Pack cloth or 420-denier Ripstop Nylon fabric (with a water-repellent coating on the inside of the fabric - we don't use cheap polyester fabrics like some imported bags). The main compartment has heavy-duty #8 water-repellent zipper (opens from the front, so you can use it for stowing an external light battery packs). All sides of the bag have reflective strips for use in dim light or night riding.