The popular Gobi design has been updated and its long-nose shape, which allows for a lot of rider movement, has been retained. Fi'ziK also retained the original Gobi's successful twin flex and wing flex technology and updated it with the latest composite shell and rail technology to make the saddle stronger and lighter than ever before. The Gobi M1 features a strong, light composite carbon shell, with tail flex - a flexible rear section that absorbs shock aiding for smoother transition on and off the saddle, and - wing flex technology - which enables flexibility where your thighs meet the saddle - and an alloy K:ium rail for light weight and strength. It also features a Black thermo welded microtex cover for ultimate durability on the trail.
Features & Highlights
- Made for mountain- the Gobi range is designed to give the best weight, support, flexibility and durability for marathon and enduro/all mountain riding
- Braided carbon rails- features an outer sleeve of braided carbon, an inside of unidirectional carbon, making this construction strong, light and stiff
- Wing flex technology- engineered flexibility along the edges where the inner thighs contact the saddle for full range of leg motion
- Twin flex technology- combines Multi-Directional carbon fiber with a bi-directional layer, giving you a stiffer outer layer and flexible inner layer
- Composite carbon shell- the shell is 100% composite carbon giving you incredible strength and flexibility
|Manufacturer:||Highway Two, LLC.|
|Publisher:||Highway Two, LLC.|
|Studio:||Highway Two, LLC.|
|Item Weight:||0.34 pounds|
|Item Size:||8 x 4 x 4 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.09 x 2.99 x 2.99 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Fizik, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
NOTE: For shorter cyclists only, otherwise order the eoGEAR SeatBagTM 9.0 (SKU 3090). The bag is very compressible, so when you are wearing much of your clothing that was in the bag (i.e. night riding), the bag squishes down, so the remaining content...