Lupine Lighting Systems Piko R 7 1800 Lumen 6.6 Ah SmartCore battery, 2x velcro, helmet mount with velcro, Wiesel charger, 120cm extension cable, pouch, Bluetooth R (2018 Model)
Lupine Lighting Systems Piko R 7 1800 Lumen 6.6 Ah SmartCore battery, 2x velcro, helmet mount with velcro, Wiesel charger, 120cm extension cable, pouch, Bluetooth R (2018 Model) by Lupine Lighting Systems at The Utah Guide. MPN: 4400-002. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. It is here- a new generation Piko that is better by every standard. The Piko R 7 Smartcore Helmet Light with Bluetooth control has been completely
Features & Highlights
- BRIGHT LIGHT: Latest generation CREE XM-L2 LED chip produces 1800 Lumens, throwing a beam of light penetrating 240 meters/260 yards
- LONG RUNTIME: The lightweight Li-Ion 6.6 Ah Battery battery powers the Piko up to 160 hours. Our long-lasting batteries are completely waterproof and feature an extremely robust protective outer shell made of ABS plastic, made to resist extreme weather, shocks and mud. And, integrated electronics prevent electric faults on rough terrain.
- LIGHTWEIGHT: We wanted a lamp head so small and light that you can spend hours comfortably wearing it on the head but a lamp which offers you enough light for extreme conditions and rapid movement at the same time. This is the Piko. The current generation of Piko brings 1800 lumens and weighs 55 grams. Such a high power in this size is unique.
- VERSATILE: The wide range of accessories included with purchase allow for easy mounting on virtually any vented helmet or bike handlebar
- DURABLE: CNC-machined from high-quality aluminum; Durable in all weather conditions; Ideal for extreme nighttime activity including mountain biking, hiking, skiing, camping, canoeing, hunting, fishing and event photography
|Manufacturer:||Lupine Lighting Systems|
|Brand:||Lupine Lighting Systems|
|Publisher:||Lupine Lighting Systems|
|Studio:||Lupine Lighting Systems|