Magicshine Eagle M2 Bike HeadLight for Serious Mountain Bikers 2400 Lumens Max Output | Headlight 6xCREE XP-G2 LEDs | Remote Control | Adjustable Beam Pattern Bike Front Light for MTB Enduro Offroad
Free Shipping Included! Magicshine Eagle M2 Bike HeadLight for Serious Mountain Bikers 2400 Lumens Max Output | Headlight 6xCREE XP-G2 LEDs | Remote Control | Adjustable Beam Pattern Bike Front Light for MTB Enduro Offroad by MagicShine at The Utah Guide. MPN: EagleM2N. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Eagle M2 LED headlamp for bike holds 6*CREE XP-G2's LEDs giving an actual lumen output of 2400! The Eagle eye design which uses orange side
Features & Highlights
- 2400 LUMEN MAX OUTPUT BIKE FRONT LIGHT ★ Max lumen output of 2400 is produced by 6xCREE XP-G2 LEDs. Default battery is MJ-6039, 4 cell Li-ion pack providing around 2 hours of runtime on full combo beam. This value is doubled if only one beam pattern is engaged.
- 5 BRIGHTNESS MODES AND 3 BEAM PATTERNS ★ The top 3 LEDs produce spot light beam pattern while the bottom three flood beam. You can use them separately or together for a combo beam, each beam mode is freely adjustable in 5 different power settings. Making M2 a super versatile choice for a mountain, road bike light
- STABLE AND SECURE MOUNTING CLIP ★ The newly improved MJ-6200 handlebar mount has been altered slightly from the old version. The new mount will no longer be able to swivel from side to side, the top and bottom pieces are now fused together providing increased stability.
- HANDLEBAR MOUNTABLE REMOTE CONTROL ★ Beam patterns and beam strengths can be easily controlled via the 2.4g remote control that is handlebar mountable.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEE ★ One year limited warranty for light heads and 6 months for batteries. If t's a problem with quality or production defect, we will replace your unit free or charge within the warranty coverage.
|Item Weight:||2.09 pounds|
|Package Weight:||2.07 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.48 x 3.15 x 3.15 inches|