The Eagle M2 LED headlamp for bike holds 6*CREE XP-G2's LEDs giving an actual lumen output of 2400! The Eagle eye design which uses orange side lights to enhance sideways visibility. Eagle M2 has a robust talon like mount which once attached to your bike can be left, easily for recharging. Three options of output, the top LEDs give a spot beam, the lower LEDs give a huge spread of beam and if you choose to light all six together you have the perfect output to suit almost every type of rider. Magicshine have cracked the beam pattern problem with this led headlamp for bike, we've realized that all need versatility when you're riding. The chance to use a spot on the road and then a wider beam when you're off road, sometimes you need both. Well this light has it all. the top LEDs give a nice spot beam where the lower ones spread the beam far and wide, you can choose between either or have them all on for the ultimate beam swap between them all using the wireless remote button. As always Magicshine lights are pretty simple to use. Once you've synchronized the remote and the head unit you're off, it's simple to do and the instructions are included. Play around with the beam pattern, swapping around the intensity and beam spread until you're happy and you're away, changing your options couldn't be easier or safer with the remote button. You'll wonder what you did without this light.
Features & Highlights
- 2400 LUMEN MAX OUTPUT BIKE FRONT LIGHT ★ Max lumen output of 2400 is produced by 6xCREE XP-G2 LEDs. Default battery is MJ-6039, 4 cell Li-ion pack providing around 2 hours of runtime on full combo beam. This value is doubled if only one beam pattern is engaged.
- 5 BRIGHTNESS MODES AND 3 BEAM PATTERNS ★ The top 3 LEDs produce spot light beam pattern while the bottom three flood beam. You can use them separately or together for a combo beam, each beam mode is freely adjustable in 5 different power settings. Making M2 a super versatile choice for a mountain, road bike light
- STABLE AND SECURE MOUNTING CLIP ★ The newly improved MJ-6200 handlebar mount has been altered slightly from the old version. The new mount will no longer be able to swivel from side to side, the top and bottom pieces are now fused together providing increased stability.
- HANDLEBAR MOUNTABLE REMOTE CONTROL ★ Beam patterns and beam strengths can be easily controlled via the 2.4g remote control that is handlebar mountable.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEE ★ One year limited warranty for light heads and 6 months for batteries. If t's a problem with quality or production defect, we will replace your unit free or charge within the warranty coverage.
|Item Weight:||2.09 pounds|
|Package Weight:||2.07 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.48 x 3.15 x 3.15 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by MagicShine, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.